Sedation dentistry has changed the way many of our patients think about going to the dentist. Instead of feeling overcome with worry, fear, tension, or anxiety, patients are able to relax comfortably while they receive the treatment they need to achieve healthy mouths and beautiful smiles. At Libby Dental, we offer a variety of sedation options to suit your needs and deliver a top-quality experience. Your safety and comfort are always our first priorities.
At Libby Dental, we go at your pace. Whether you need a gentle cleaning or a restorative procedure like a dental crown, our heart is invested in helping you feel better, all the way through. Call us at (619) 276-6884 to speak with our staff about your options for sedation dentistry.
To learn more about sedation dentistry, please explore the informative sections provided below:
What Are The Benefits Of Sedation Dentistry?
Sedation during dental care can provide a broad range of benefits for patients with various needs and sensitivities. Sedation dentistry can be an ideal solution for individuals who:
- Have extreme fear or anxiety about going to the dentist
- Do not respond well to local anesthesia techniques
- Have very sensitive teeth or gums
- Require extensive, invasive, and/or complex dental care
- Desire to complete several dental procedures in one sitting
- Have a hyperactive gag reflex
- Have a difficult time relaxing in the dental chair during treatment
If you think that sedation dentistry may be beneficial for you, we encourage you to contact Libby Dental to schedule a consultation and discuss the options we offer. Our team can help match your needs with the most suitable sedation option available.